UpBeat Spiritual Living: ReBlog: Evolving Confidence – E (A-Z of Confidence)
© 2012 Kebba Buckley Button. World Rights Reserved
This article is reblogged from http://www.gracefullynatural.com, by Kama Frankling, Coach and Art Therapist. I met Kama through the Ultimate Blog Challenge this month. One of her specialties is confidence coaching. Enjoy!
From me: God loves you and wants you to be happy! Work on evolving your self-confidence to be more effective and have more of the life Heaven wants you to have.
Confidence does not happen overnight. If you have been feeling a lack of confidence for some time then rebuilding your confidence will have to evolve over time.
Regaining your confidence will mean stepping outside of your comfort zone. This can be done step by step, in fact that is what I recommend. Charging in to a situation that is outside of your comfort zone could lower your confidence levels.
Here are some tips for slowly evolving your confidence.
1. Surround yourself with people who support you.
2. Stay away from those who do not support you.
3. Take a friend with you to a new event and agree that you will socialise with others, with the support of each other.
4. Try stepping out of your comfort zone in small doses by finding things to do that are similar, but different, to what you already do.
5. Don’t let yourself be pressured in to stepping out of your comfort zone.
6. Ask friends for supportive tips before stepping out of your confidence zone.
7. Arrange mutual phone support, with a friend you can call, if you should find your self feeling insecure in a new situation.
Most importantly take one step at a time at a pace you can cope with.
Do you have any more ideas?
● Rev. Kebba Buckley Button is the author of the 2012 book, Peace Within: Your Peaceful Inner Core.
● Your comments are welcome!
● Get these articles by email– just click the Subscribe Free option in the right column!
● Reach the writer at firstname.lastname@example.org .